Westbridge Aftermath - Ror's Letter

Dear leaders of the Radiant Heart and Keepers of Balance,

My personal thanks for the liberation of Westbridge. It was - with lack of better words - complex for the treaty bound TriPower. I am quite joyed that I can once more walk through Westbridge at peace.

Unfortunately, when I look around I still see the damage done in the faces of the men and women of Westbridge. And this is something that grieves me.

I was wondering whether there were any plans to open a school and university for the return of education to the city? It would do the young children good. And additionally for those without family, of course a new orphanage. Or what about a theatre so culture and joy may once again bloom in Westbridge?

Now that the Vectorians are gone, I feel many institutions are needed to once more uplift the spirits of the people of Westbridge.

Patiently awaiting your answer.

Ror Surion