Log: 14042013 - Ror and Zazza

OOC commentary: Just some chit-chat, but notice how Zazza nicely solves the problem of his fellow roleplayer forced to go AFK due to IRL. Yes, these things happen..

Ror is here again, reading a book of course

Zazza says 'hello dear friend.'

Ror looks up from his book, smiles at Zazza and greets him

Zazza says 'I have found something on my travels I thought you would enjoy.'

Zazza gives you a bottle of vintage "1229".

You say ' Oh?'

Zazza sits down at the same table as ror.

Ror orders another glass for Zazza and pours himself and Zazza a drink of vintage "1229"

Zazza brings the glass close to his nose......smelling the richness of the wine.
Zazza says 'Such a pleasant wine.'
Zazza swirls the wine in the glass looking at the coloring of it.
Zazza sips the wine.

Ror holds the foot of the wine glass in his hand, swirls the liquid, then sniff it before sipping
Ror nods in agreement after tasting it

Zazza says 'So how fares the battle, Ror?'

You say ' Same as yesterday, really'
You say ' No news, I'm afraid. Although I'm a bit further with my reading.'

Zazza says 'What is the book the occupies the mind?'

You say ' Magic, a basic introduction for Wizards, part V'

Zazza says 'Ah yes I have read such a book.'

You say ' Ah, and your opinion?'

Zazza says 'A wonderful book...many a thoughts to take to mind...'

You nod.

Zazza says 'Some of it learnings I cannot attain.'
Zazza pouts.

You say ' Ah, what you attain is tied to your fundamental teachings. Often what we were taught earlier stops us from furthering our understanding later in life.'

Zazza nods at you in agreement.

You say ' By reading these books, I hope to further my knowledge, so I can break free from earlier teachings'

Zazza says 'Seems my own abilities tie into nature.'

You say ' Mine as well.'

Zazza says 'ah, prehaps we have more in common then was foreseen'

You say ' I see, you didn't expect me to be a sage of nature?'

Zazza says 'A sage you say......I have be known to find myself following the same path.'

You nod sagely.

Zazza says 'did you read book III?'

You say ' Yes, I started in I, now up to V. Plenty left to read though.'

Zazza says 'Did you remember the incantation that speaks of altering oneself to into translucent state?  '

You say ' I suspect because the spell taps into the opposite of the magical spectrum. Making it very difficult us to acquire it.'
You say ' I bypassed this difficulty by tieing the spell to an item though. So for the time being I can indirectly drawn upon its powers'

Zazza says 'Ah, the robe?'

You nod.

Zazza says 'Such a merchant has made a fortune selling such robes in westbridge.'

You say ' Oh I am certain of that'

Zazza says 'I am still determined to learn such a spell'
Zazza says 'Khalid has an apprentice....the boy is a young child...and yet the spell comes easy to him'
You say ' A wizard perhaps?'

Zazza says 'i suspect...Khalid teaches of mystical powers and as you progress in the teachings you find your own path'
Zazza finishes his glass of wine.
Zazza says 'Such a wonderful wine.'
Zazza says 'If I should find another such pleasantry on my travels, we too shall drink again its nectar of goodness.'
Zazza says 'For now I must take my leave. Such nectars have fowled the mind.'
Zazza stands from the table
Zazza places his hand upon your shoulder and says "I will see you soon dear friend"