To love!

Pheniox had a few questions about himself how could I ever be with the love of my life being enemies?  How could I make this right?  There must be a way!  And just like that I was gone.  With the only thing left was a rose to my true love.  Back in the Order of the Long Death I tore open the doors looking for Maezura the Harbringer.  I found him sparring with Grendle the dummy.  I could see Sweat across this elfs brow you could tell he has there for awhile awhile.  But when Lord Pheniox entered he stopped at once.  Looking at the gash of his mouth he knew he couldn't talk.  Pheniox handed him a note that read:

I have found love outside of these walls and death does not excite me as it once  did for so many years. I hereby Renounce my crown.

Maezura the elf nodded in approval spoke a few words that sounded like "good luck friend may the force be  with you." With that I took my leave never looking back at the elf.

Moving to the next Lord of the Order I had to find Rahvin the Elkhunter. The brutual Platoon Commander of the  Halforcs. I found him at the Pathosis Vault cutting his cave  bear up and making steaks for food. Rahvin and I have never seen eye to eye. So I knew it would be a fight if I didn't  say the right things. So I gathered my thoughts and burst into the room and Ventriloquated on myself so i could talk.

"I have found love in the enemy. The person who we are sworn to hate. I have tried to kill her but  being with her for so long in the battle field facing eachother I couldn't help it but to have  strong feelings for her.For i have truly fallen in Love and can't take it being without her for so long."

With that being said I've never felt so alone in this world. for Rahvin turned his back on me and  left the room without saying a single thing. But  i knew in my heart I would be free to seek my love  to be with her for all eternity.