Seline's Journal pg 13

Friday 13 Myrtul Mystra; sometimes your service gets real interesting!! After rescuing Mirage from guardianship of that item and giving After reliving Mirage of guardianship of that key, and giving After relieving that Sunite of guardianship After rescueing Mirage from having to guard the key, and giving her back her life, free from the key's influence, She now opens her yap even louder - attracting all those influences she wished to guard the key from...and sending them my way. Sigh, perhaps I should have left her to die. No. She was a vessel of the key to start with..and does deserve a life without it's influence. Altho, she surely tries my patience. Couple of days after restoring her soul and bringing her back to life, a "friend" of hers came to speak with me...After I told him why I refused to return the key, he left troubled but apparently satisfied with my decision. Then I met Distortions, Interesting Woodswalker. He also is interested in protecting the key in order to protect nature. We discussed the difference in the realms of nature and magic a bit, and he finally saw that a Mysterian is perhaps the best person to guard the key. We sat and enjoyed a meal - between drunk pirates I had to throw in the river to sober up - during our discussion. His parting warning to me was to beware of one called Samoth, who worked for someone that desired to USE the key.