The Roses are born

(ooc : This is supposed to have been roleplayed... as my final rp scene in which Sylus may have an active hand in anything.) (ooc : as you can see its not turning out that way. SO here is my retirement... in a role) 

The knights stand quietly in a non descript field... roses have grown everywhere... from everything... and the entire field is bathed in satin moonlight. They have come from everywhere ... from all walks of life, from all different races and creeds. they came for one thing.... they came... To save you. Sylus appears before them and smiles MY friends. Today marks the dawn of a new era. An era of darkness and war... and yet an era of heroic and much needed purity as well. I will not longer simply walk the lands... helping whoever I can. MY influence has become to great... and the elder gods have deemed it time for me to take followers and retire back into the mists. he sighs and looks down I will miss you all... and I wish I could fight beside you on the fields of battle... but im confident in those gathered. In the days to come.. you must grow stronger... gather in numbers... and help begin prepairations for the oncomming darkness. WHo knows how long we have... but lets make our time valuable. Stand before me now... My Roses. One by one they stand before him... kneeling and being touched lightly on the forehead... while rose petals fall from the heavens upon them. Silently Sylus whispers as he has ordained the last of them... his daughter... who he saved for last Zariel... you have made me so proud. Your will and resolve grows every day just as your heart does. You are my shining star my dear. And with you I will always be. Stand and be recognized Knights... and go into the world... as warriors... as diplomats... as advisors... but mostly... Go as Brothers and Sisters... Go as family. and you will never fall. one by one they leave...and soon he stands alone. Letting the illusion of the roses fade he sighs and sits back quietly... his troubled eyes closing. Go easy on them solomon... or they will kill you He smiles at his words.. knowing his blessed knights will never fall. The dark eyes open... red swirling within them and an evil laughter erupts from his lips Sure I will... Ill take good care of them. Quietly he leaves... the enormous bat wings taking him airborne. This is gonna be great. Sylus