Log: 12102013 - Ror and Rakasha

OOC commentary: No matter how short the roleplay, sometimes it's good just to catch up!


Rakasha curtseys gracefully.

Ror greets Rakasha
You say ' How have you been, Rakasha?'

Rakasha says 'Greetings!'
Rakasha says 'I've been well. How about you?'

You say ' Quite caught up with things. I recently had an old friend visit me and the DAQ in the basement appears to progress in communicating abilities.'
You say ' How fares the research on crystals and the void element?'

Rakasha says 'It goes well.'

You say ' Glad to hear. Have you been able to combine the two succesfully yet?'

Rakasha says 'Not as of yet.'

You nod sagely.
You say ' Any problems you run into?'

Rakasha shakes her head.

You say ' I see. Slow but steady. Good, good.'

Rakasha agrees absolutely.

You say ' Well, keep me updated on the progress. I'm really curious once it works what the effects will be.'

Rakasha nods.

You say ' That aside, have you by chance met anyone who would be a good addition to our clan?'

Rakasha says 'No I haven't recently.'

You say ' Pity. Well, keep your eyes and ears open.'

Rakasha nods.

You say ' Alright, I have to go now. Things that need supervising require my attention...'