The Visitor II

At the tip of Ror's finger a flame danced and lit the cigarette. Ror leaned back into the comfortable chair and whisked the flame out at the same time. Across him, in an equally comfortable chair, sat a man with short, dark hair and blue eyes, dressed in black. His boots and crimon red coat were drying at the grand stone fireplace of the Tripower's formal dining room. The man across Ror warmed himself by the fire as he sucked the cigarette and let the smoke rise. A comfortable moan of content came from the man and he pushed his feet a little closer to the fire. "This is really nice. "

Ror chuckled and nodded, "Better than getting soaked in the rain. No, don't give me that look. Be thankful the guards came to fetch me to begin with. Usually they ignore beggars. " He smirked. "Bastard, " mumbled his soaked friend.

"So, Quyen, " started Ror, "what brings you here? " The man referred to as Quyen chuckled, then replied, "I once promised you to follow you to the end of the world and beyond. I never thought I'd actually live up to that promise one day. "

Ror stayed silent, but nodded, "So this in your homeworld, eh? " asked Quyen. Once again, Ror nodded. "Yes, and still in turmoil, but I will do my best to fix that. Hence why I joined Tripower. " Quyen smiled, "I see. Well then, I better sign up then as well, not? " His smile turned into a smirk. And Ror could not help but smirk with him.